mardi 21 juin 2016

Knight Rider 2000 - Part 1

It have been a while since my last articles. I moved between countries and had difficulties to find time to start a new project.
Anyway, here is a model i wanted to make since a long time, Knight Rider, the mythic car of the 80's.
I got the model from Aoshima manufactor, a japonese company, and the quality is very good. Level is detail is impressive and there is not a lot of cleaning to do. There is no engine part unfortunately, but, i got the part for the red LED slider which is cool!
Since i am no longer using my airbrush, i switch to acrylic and will try the spray paint which is a new technic for me. Compared to enamel, i see that i need to paint several layers when using the brush, but it is more easy to use.
So, started the model slowly with the wheels, interior and chassis.











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire